What happens if the customer receives a defective / non-compliant product?
SC FIESTA IW SRL asks that all products be checked as soon as you receive them.
You can inform us of any damages or discrepancies within 3 working days of the delivery date.
Any complaint regarding the condition of the products delivered to the buyer will be reported in writing by completing the form on the contact page or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org . You will need to provide the invoice number, product name, claimed damage and, where applicable, pictures.
SC FIESTA IW SRL wishes to bring to the customer's attention that the right of return does not apply in the following situations:
- for ordering goods that are made according to the customer's specifications or are clearly adapted to personal needs;
- customized products or those that were made according to your requirements;
- in the case of canceling an order of customized products that have entered the execution process, you will agree to pay the full amount for the respective products;
- products that can be seen to have been used;
- defective products that were damaged after you received them or while returning them;
Who is responsible for paying delivery charges when returning products?
Delivery charges will be the responsibility of the buyer except when the products are damaged, defective or incomplete.
We draw attention to the fact that, if the products whose return is requested have damaged or incomplete packaging, signs of wear, scratches, bumps, electric shocks, missing accessories, we reserve the right to decide to accept the return or to withhold an amount from the value of the product, an amount that will be communicated after the assessment of the damages caused.
How long does it take to get the money back?
In the case of exercising the legal right to return the product, the refund of its value will be made within 30 days at the latest from the return.
The amount refunded and the return conditions do not include shipping costs.
"Customers" or "consumers" are ONLY NATURAL PERSONS. Clients with legal personality do not have the right to unilaterally terminate the contract, the legislation in the field referring only to natural persons.
Subscribe to the newsletter